Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Florida Vacation, part 1

We left Nashville a little after 12 in the afternoon on Friday the 13th. We drove until about midnight, reaching Florida and then getting the first overpriced motel we found with a vacancy. It was awful, but we were thankfully only there long enough to nap. Here's the only two pictures I can share from that night. Nothing naughty to hide, just a LOT of internet problems since we got here and I don't want to spend the entire rest of my vacation coaxing pictures onto photobucket.

Here's a random shot we took into the backseat, and we caught Kieffer with his mouth open. I am fond of this one, it makes me smile every time I see it. :)



Here's a nifty one PJ took of the road on the way down. He kept the lens open for a long time and set the camera on the dash of the car so the vibrations from the road make the lights look really spectacular!

No comments: