Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Florida Vacation, part 2 (Saturday the 14th)

We had a good time Saturday, the kids immediately went swimming in Gramma's lake behind the condo. Actually, they were losing their nerve on the end of the diving board and so I took action and shoved Kieffer in. You can't tell from the picture, but he was making an unearthly squeal of fright because there were little baby turtles swimming around... and you KNOW how many turtles kill people in Florida every year.



After dusk, we went on a walk with Gramma and her new dog Lizzie (Pronounced more like Leesie in Gramma's heavy Colombian accent) and there was a car show two blocks away on Main Street. Here's a picture of my favorite custom paint job. Unfortunately our camera died before I could get a picture of my all time favorite vehicle, the VW Van!



Gramma Marta has NEVER had a pet before in her whole life, so she's really silly about Lizzie. I wish I could post videos of her singing silly Colombian love songs to the dog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. Welcome back to blogging!