Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finished the Hexagon Blanket



Hubby stole it this morning to add to his blanket pile so he could comfortably play video games in the "man cave" where it was very cold. He wouldn't let me TAKE the blanket from him so I could take a proper picture but he kindly compromised and let me take one of him using it. Apparently it's nice and warm and comfy. If Gwennie doesn't have a little girl, I'll keep it and make her a boy-colored one and make this one large enough for adult sized people to snuggle under it. If her baby is a girl, I'll make me a different colored one to snuggle under. I love this pattern, it's taken me two weekends to make. Talk about instant gratification! This is 22 hexagons big.

2 comments:

lette said...

So pretty! Good job. Hubby looks so comfy. I need to learn that pattern.

Anonymous said...

I love the pattern.
-Shannon