Thursday, April 16, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?



Above, are my Canary Climbers, that seemed to sprout overnight. They are a climbing yellow-flowering vine and they will be growing up the side of my porch as soon as the weather is just a little bit warmer. YAY!



Above is one of the two kinds of beans I have started. This one is a french style yellow wax bush bean. They just started peeking out of the dirt yesterday afternoon but they just came out so fast that you could practically watch them grow! I'm so impressed.



Last but not least, these are my beets. You either love 'em or hate 'em, but they sure are beautiful and even if you don't like the actual beets - their greens are some of the most scrumptious and nutritious salad fixins you can have. These grow like WEEDS, they sprouted nearly overnight and I'm just DYING to have them in the actual ground instead of my egg carton starters.

Anyone else growing anything? If Summer doesn't hurry up and get here soon I'm going to EXPLODE!

No comments: