Thursday, December 17, 2009

WTF for the Day, Hopefully

So on the way to work this morning, I saw a big WTF. Thankfully, I had my camera with me at the ready AND I was stopped right by this thing at a red light that went on and on and on.

Look, guys! I know y'all have been wanting a new van. This one's only had 1 oner! At first, I thought that might be a Southernism for owner, but I started second-guessing myself.



I mean, I don't know a LOT about cars and their mystical components. I'm relatively mechanical and I can follow instructions to do simple things like fill my gas, replace spark plugs & brake pads, but that's about it. What if an "oner" is one of those mystical engine pieces you have to have special training to identify? I mean, this big ole' van only has 70k miles on it!

Right?



I bet the following picture is what your engine compartment looks like when there's only one "oner". Which would also explain the low low mileage!




Then again, that 70k might not be mileage. That might be the asking price. I mean, how else are they going to be able to afford a window-writer that can spell gud?

No comments: