Sunday, October 21, 2007

Body & Back done


It doesn't look like much, I was expecting it to be a little larger by now, but I got through my first little ball of the cashmere blend and I finished the back & neck part of the cape.

My first impression of this yarn is - it's fantastic! I love the double-knit part of the selvage stitches on either side of the yoke, it's soft and cushy. I want a whole blanket of simple double-knit in this cashmere. Maybe the Knitting-Enabler will obtain some more of this luscious stuff for me in the future so I can make myself one. (hint hint)

In just a few minutes I'm going to start on the body & lace part. I wish I could throw this over my shoulders right now and try it on, but it's on a very short 24" circular so that's not working really well for me just yet.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

If only DH would get a better job so we could afford a maid and I could just knit all weekend and not worry about laundry and cleaning. *sigh*

No comments: