Sunday, June 21, 2009

Presenting Baby Regan!

This is Ayla Regan, that I knitted the two blankets for earlier this year. She's two months old now & she came to visit me just the other day for the very first time. She's precious.

She loves to knit already.


Jeremy and I with her, doesn't he look formal? He felt more comfortable with me between him and the baby!


This is how he feels when he actually holds the baby. Terrified man, ha ha ha. We couldn't stop laughing at him.


This is Gwennie-Gwen, me and baby Regan.





I didn't want to put her down, let alone say goodbye. I was really glad they got a chance to come visit though, it was so nice. I wished they were closer, rather than in North Carolina.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh!!! Now don't you want another one?!?

lette said...

So freakin cute! I love the pic of her with the knitting needle. You're a good aunty.