Friday, February 10, 2012

Self Portrait

So, I'm squirming out of this one too. My self portrait would undoubtably look like someone with some artistic aspirations but no real talent took some acid & tried to paint a seizure.


Instead, I'd like to show you this piece of art by one of my lovely East Nashvillian friends, Ms. Sadie Compton. Sadie is phenomenally talented in every conceivable way. She is a musician beyond compare, playing fiddle & banjo & singing with an astounding sexy brazen voice that just shouldn't be possible from a tiny little white woman. She paints these glorious, magical colorful things. In fact, her whole house is like this painting. SHE is like this painting; surprisingly colorful, soothing, quirky, warm & inviting.


She has her own line of aromatherapy products, a CD of her music out, and beautiful paintings for sale too. Search for her on youtube to hear her sing & play! Contact me if you would like to getin touch with her, or find out more about her products. She's had a bit of a stalker problem recently, so I'm not just throwing her info out there as far as FB contact or products' website info. Not sure how far her crazy person would go!


Otherwise, enjoy her beautiful painting. This one is being sold thru Logue's Black Raven Emporium, I believe.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: