Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stranger?

My original plan was to photograph one of the myriad friendly locals I invariably encounter every time I leave the house. My catchy little tagline was going to read, "A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet". Aww!


Keegan and I went to the library, where I missed a very good opportunity to meet a nice young librarian I've seen once before. We went & dropped-off mail at the post office but there was no one else there. We had more luck at the grocery store. We were approached by a lovely young lady of maybe 13 who asked my help; she was purchasing a Valentines Day present for her Mom & wanted me to block her Mom's view of her until she could complete her transaction in the you-scan aisle. Of course I helped her, but taking a picture of someone else's 13 year old daughter for your blog seemed skeevy & innapropriate. So there we were. All my good ideas down in one fell swoop.  Until I realized something...


'Ain't much in this world stranger than a teenage boy!


GOTCHA!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: